Choices it seems like I have the hardest time when it comes to them!
So when I started back to work after Lileigh was born, I spoke with my husband regarding only working two days rather than all three at first. He was ok with this and never stated anything about vacation or time off. Now that family has been coming to visit, husbands parents are coming down to visit next Friday. They are going to a water park, the plan was that we would go as a family. After seeing that my paycheck was short a day because I had forgotten that Sundays start a new week. I called work and then had them use some of my personal and sick time. Now it becomes an issue for me to be able to got this coming Friday. I need to choose to got Friday or vacation to New York in October.
I know that most/all the time my husband misses out on so many things when family comes to visit. This past time when my mom came to visit I missed out on time with her because I had to work, and it looks like its going to happen again this time when my husbands parents come to visit. I hate it! I want to be able to go, I want to have fun with my family at a water park. I can only imagin how overwhelmed Jason might get. I love his parents to death but sometimes they dont lend a helping hand when they come to visit. Which is fine because for me I'm used to doing everything normally. But when in a public place with Jayden and Lileigh its going to be a lot harder. So part of me wants to go so that we can both experience this new thing with Jayden and to help out. I know Jason can and will handle it, but I hate thinking about him doing things by himself when I know what its like!
So by the way things look as of now iI wont be going. I really wish things where different. I feel hurt and sad by not being able to go. But also some of the other things are that its next Friday and thats to short of time to get off from work so the only thing that I would be able to do is call out sick. Which I just did this past weekend so Jason could work over time.
Why do I have such a hard time seeing everything from all sides when it comes to making choices. Not just in areas of time off but in everything in my life. I also feel like when I make a choice it always gets thrown back in my face. Such as this time with time off and working.
I just want to be able to make a dission and not have it thrown back in my face and not have to then change my dission because of money! I hate money because I feel like I'm not able to do the true things I want to and its all because of money!
Now I get to see what its like to miss out on things in life and be stuck working.................................................... maybe if I didnt work weekends things would be a lot different?
No comments:
Post a Comment