Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Frustration

     Some days I find that I get frustrated so easily, and other days its like frustration doesnt exist in my life.
     I believe todays frustration is from many things that are just a little mixed up right now in my life.
1.) The truck is in the shop so no truck, and we aren't sure when its going to be done. Making life a little crazy, unable to go grocery shopping, and get other errands done.
2.) Frustration and dislike for my current job. the one good thing about this job is I only work three days out of the week, but they are long days.
3.) My mom just left to go back home. I enjoy having her here and being around her. Shes a great woman and I miss her!

     I believe that these are the three main things that are really bothering me lately. If things never bothered or frustrated me then there might be something wrong in my life. I think that things bother and frustrate us so that we work on changing things in our life. But there also needs to be change in Gods plans for us. I pray that he has change in my future,especially in the job area!

No comments:

Post a Comment