Friday, July 22, 2011

Disappointment

When I look at things in my life or in general I always see the glass as half empty. I feel like I've always been this way and its not going to change.
I feel like I'm disappointed on a regular bases, wether it be from family or friends, even my husband. But why is it that when people come to me for advice I'm able to look at life and the glass as half full, I believe its because it doesn't have anything to do with me.
The past few days I would say since sunday night I've been feeling depressed, I think thats why I've been so tired. I haven't done anything to make myself tired, besides the normal everyday things I've been doing.
I have a feeling this depression that I'm feeling is because of me being unhappy at my job! And realizing that we(husband and I) live so far away from both sides of your family.
My mom had come for a visit on saturday till wednesday. It seems like whenever we visit with each other eithr her here or me back home it makes me miss my family more and more. I even get that way when we visit Jasons family. I hate not being around family, it makes raising children even harder!!!!
Another thing that makes me feel depresed is that when someone tells me that they are going to do something and then it never gets done. Maybe its not depressed but it makes me sad, expecially when it has to do with me.
I just want to get through this time and feel normal again! I'm not really use what its going to take but I'm trying to stay open and let whatever needs to be done done.
I just want to get through this weekend, because I'm not looking forward to going to work, and being around people that I once enjoyed being around. I feel like things have changed so much since I went back to work. The things changing are all things at work themselves. I guess its just a sign that its time to look for another job. Which I have been doing, but its not going to be easy because of the fact of having to find/put th kids in daycare :(
Last night Jason stated what a co-worker was talking to him about. That this co-worker believes they are trying to gear Jason up to become a supervisor. I pray that this might happen if its what Jason wants, because then I might be able to be a stay at home mom. I really enjoy being home with my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment