Could life get any better?
When I sit down and look at what I have in my life, I see greatness! But something is still missing.
I have an amazing, loving husband, and two beautiful children.
I'm thankful for all the people that I have in my life, whether they be family or friends. I'm proud they are all in my life in some way or another.
But the greatest thing that I have in my life is the almighty one. There are times when I don't always go to him, but He knows.
I feel that life goes to fast and when it gets crazy I forget that I have the best person to turn to, and that I don't have to do all the work by myself.
When I have questions like I do now, I need to remember I have God to turn to. To help me in a time of need. He may not answer my questions when I want Him to but He knows the answers and what will happen when its supposed to. I want HIS will to be done not mine! But I have trouble with leaving it to Him...............
So maybe the answer to my question could be yes, because if I allow God into my life more than I have been. I will be blessed more than one could think!!!!
I miss that feeling that I used to get when I allowed God into my life. It wasn't that long ago when my little family would go to church every Sunday. Now it doesn't happen, and for many more reasons than just not going! I believe I need more of God in my life.
The time is now to make a change and to do that I ask God to step into my life and for me to feel His spirt within me.
No comments:
Post a Comment