My sister in-laws left today after a good visit. Jayden got to try a lot of new things while they were down visiting. I really enjoyed the time with them and with my little family. So enjoying the time that we have had why is my husband arguing with me tonight about the time we put the kids to bed.?
Jayden used to get put to bed at 7pm and its slowly been moving back to about 7:40pm. Tonight my husband comes out of no where and says since when have we changed Jaydens bedtime. I stated a few things like since he doesnt get home till 6:20pm after eatting dinner then Jaydens going to bed where it leaves no time for Jason to have any time with Jayden. Jason says now I'm making excuses.
So because he brings up the fact that Jaydens going tobed later and later I bring up the topic of why is Lileigh going to bed earlier and earlier??? Then he tries placing the blam on me because I put her to bed early last night.
He gets mad because i dont want to give her bottles he gets mad because i keep Jayden uplater, he gets mad because i try to keep Lileigh up till 9pm. There are times i feel like i cant do anything right............... I know that im a great mom but why does he have to try and start a fight?
Why? We had a great few days we have great plans for tomorrow and now we are fighting........ WHY???????WHY WHY?????
No comments:
Post a Comment